Sunday, July 19, 2009

Excuses For When You Must Play Golf! #6

I have to try out this new hat.

I haven't played the course in ten years since I moved away.

I heard a new sand trap was added to #4.

I heard golf is much easier when you're sober, so I have to try it.

I heard the course is flat - I always play well on flat courses.

I heard they cut the greens again. I have to try them out.

I heard they got rid of the port-o-potty at the turn.

I have to crown the new bathroom.

I just bought a box of titanium golf balls.

I just bought a new golf glove off the web.

I just bought a pair of waterproof shoes with slip-proof soft-spikes

I just bought a putter guaranteed to cut 10 strokes off my round

I just bought some slice-proof tees.

I just bought winter golf gloves. I want to see how they work.

I just enjoy having a cup of coffee while waiting on the tee box

I just finished a lesson on the Internet; I want to see if I improved.

I just finished the book titled 'Learn to Golf in Twenty Minutes'.

I just got a new distance finder

No comments:

Post a Comment