Sunday, July 12, 2009

Excuses For When You Must Play Golf! #5

I have not played since last summer.

I have only played that course on my computer.

I have some money from my company's profit sharing.

I have spent a lot of time practicing; I want to see how I do.

I have to get used to my new putter.

I have to golf as much as possible. We only golf 4 months in Alaska

I have to golf, it's a guy thing

I have to keep trying to get a hole in one!

I have to make sure my back stays loose.

I have to pay the club dues, I might as well get my money out of it.

I have to pick up a club I left at the course yesterday.

I have to see how my new lesson worked out.

I have to see if I eliminated my slice.

I have to see if my new sunglasses help me read the greens better

I have to see if these new golf balls will float.

I have to teach my son-in-law how to golf.

I have to test this new allergy medicine on the course.

I have to take my wife golfing at least once a year, it is in
the pre-nuptial.

No comments:

Post a Comment