Sunday, July 5, 2009

Excuses For When You Must Play Golf! #4

I had to make a sales call at the course anyway.

I hate Nascar, and that's all that's on TV.

I have a few hours to kill before the M.A.S.H reruns start.

I have a meeting at the course, so I might as well go golfing.

I have a rain check from yesterday.

I have a scramble next week. I need the practice.

I have an opportunity to play with the three best players at the club.

I have been on a plane all day; I just really need some fresh air.

I practiced putting on my carpet; now I want to see if it pays off.

I have been taking anger counseling for my golf game.

I have been taking golf vitamins to hit the ball an extra 10 yards.

I watched the golf channel for 48 hours straight. I am psyched up.

I have never birdied a #1 handicap hole.

I have never eagled a hole before and I feel lucky.

I have never played a canyon course before.

I have never played bent grass before.

No comments:

Post a Comment