Sunday, June 21, 2009

Excuses For When You Must Play Golf! #2

I always play well when it rains.

I am almost 50; I need to practice for the senior circuit.

I am just very optimistic I will play well if I golf today

I am required to golf for work; I love my job.

I am sick of playing golf on my computer and I want to play for real.

I am useless at work unless I golf twice a week.

I need to try out my new double titanium krypton driver

I bought a golf cart at a rummage sale.

I bought a whole new golf wardrobe.

I bought those new golf contact lenses, guaranteed to cut 5 strokes

I can expense it for business purposes.

I can finally keep my driver in the fairway.

I can finally play under pressure, so I can start betting again.

I can get some lawn care tips from the ground maintenance crew

I can pass gas, and no one is the wiser.

I can shoot par on the computer version now I want to try it for real

I finally got a set of brand clubs. I want to see if I can break 120!

No comments:

Post a Comment