Sunday, June 14, 2009

Excuses For When You Must Play Golf! #1

A free round of golf was included with lessons.

A free round of golf was thrown in for test driving the car.

After reading the USGA rules, I have to change my theory on golf.

All the executives from my company play this course.

All the pin placements are forward today.

Church was cancelled because of all the snow, so I'm going golfing. *Drinking beer and golfing is just fun.

Excuse? I don't need no stinking excuse!

There's free beer at the turn.

Frustration is a rush. I can only get that on a golf course

Golf brings out my best competitive nature.

Golf fills the long void of the weekend until work starts again.

Golf teaches me patience, and I need a lesson.

History dictates the more I play, the better I get.

I almost broke 90 last time out. I need to keep trying.

I always meet interesting people on the course.

Golf is the only place I can take my girlfriend where she can't talk
constanlty

No comments:

Post a Comment